We are in the final stretch of language study (formally, that is – we will be learning on our own forever).
We are waiting to move, hopefully the last time for a long time.
We are making new friends, learning new words, building a new day to day life.
It’s made me appreciate more the stability God gives us, and the comfort it is to have so many spiritual blessings that cannot be taken away or changed. Recently I started making lists of spiritual blessings mentioned in the epistles to help myself be more thankful, so I thought I’d share some for anyone else who could use it.
Thank God for:
- The chance to walk in the good works He has prepared for us.
- The chance to be part of the church, and manifest His wisdom through it.
- To be united in love.
- To be rooted and grounded in Christ.
- To be ruled by His peace.
- To be made truly alive and a new person with a new identity in Christ.
Whatever your struggles are today, I hope you have a chance to look up and be encouraged by the blessings that don’t change and a God who gives us what we cannot get for ourselves.