Prayer Requests (Part 2)

Haley is having some significant issues in getting her work permit approved, the permit she needs to be allowed to stay in Kenya. She has been working under short term work permits for the last two months or so. Next month is the last month of that. Unfortunately, she has had her long term permit get denied. We are appealing the decision and praying that the appeal works.

Because of this set back, it is looking likely that we will need to make a short trip outside of East Africa. If you have a suggested destination for a little under a week trip, feel free to let us know!

Thanks in advance for your prayers,

Ryan and Haley

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s